Hagelandse Heuvels en valleien wandelnetwerk 780km
Schotland wandelgids 50 wandelingen met GPS
dmire the superlative Schloss Neuschwanstein, savour a stein of beer in the famous Hofbräuhaus or marvel at the beautiful mountain views around Starnberger See: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Munich and the Bavarian Alps with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Munich and the Bavarian Alps:
- Over 35 colour maps, plus a large-scale pull-out map of the city and a transport map, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Munich and the Bavarian Alps, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail the Frauenkirche, Asamkirche, Residenz, Deutsches Museum, Bayerisches Nationalmuseum, Alte Pinakothek, Nymphenburg, Schleißheim Palace and more
- Colour photographs of imposing castles and monasteries, mountain views and rolling hills, Bavarian Baroque architecture, the vibrant city of Munich and the pretty towns of Bavaria, and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Munich - Old Town, Around the Isar, the University District, the Museums District and beyond - Upper Bavaria, Lower Bavaria, the Allgäu and Northern Swabia
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about Bavaria's landscape, religion, tradition and culture, art and architecture, monasteries and abbeys, and festivals and events
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, transport, visa and health information.