Malaysia & Singapore Eyewitness Eyewitness | 9780241418475
Gratis levering vanaf €50 (binnen België)
Stroll around Singapore's atmospheric colonial centre, relax on the white-sand beaches of Pulau Langkawi or trek through the the jungle in Taman Negara: everything you need to know is clearly laid out in colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Malaysia and Singapore with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Malaysia and Singapore:
- Over 25 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Malaysia and Singapore, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans pick out the highlights at major sights such as Kuala Lumpur's Islamic Arts Museum, Malacca's Baba-Nyonya Heritage Museum and Singapore's Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple
- Colour photographs of the Malay peninsula's vibrant cities, varied landscapes, stunning coastline and spectacular national parks
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Kuala Lumpur, the Northwest Peninsula, the Southern Peninsula, the Eastern and Central Peninsula, Sarawak, Sabah and Singapore
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the fascinating history of Malaysia and Singapore, and discover the landscapes, wildlife, festivals, religions and architecture of the Malay peninsula.
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus how to get around, useful phrases, and visa and health information