Brussels - Bruges - Ghent & Antwerp Eyewitness | 9780241275399
Gratis levering vanaf €50 (binnen België)
Anderen kochten ook...
Cadeaubon Anticyclone des Açores
Globe classic 30 ned.
Hagelandse Heuvels en valleien wandelnetwerk 780km
Schotland wandelgids 50 wandelingen met GPS
Check out Belgium's comic book heroes at the Comics Art Museum, marvel at the treasured Adoration of the Mystic Lamb in Ghent or wander Brussels's impressive Grand Place: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Brussels, Bruges, Ghent and Antwerp with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Brussels, Bruges, Ghent and Antwerp:
- Over 15 colour maps, plus a large-scale pull-out map covering each city and a transport map of Brussels, help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Brussels, Bruges, Ghent and Antwerp, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show in detail Brussel's elaborate Hôtel de Ville and impressive Parc du Cinquantenaire, Bruges's art-filled Groeningemuseum, Antwerp's lovingly restored Rubenshuis and more
- Colour photographs of each city's historic sights, palaces, museums, churches, parks and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Brussels, including the Lower Town, the Upper Town and Greater Brussels; and beyond Brussels, including Bruges, Ghent and Antwerp
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about each city's history, architecture, museums and galleries, parks and gardens, and festivals and events
- Experience the culture with features on Belgian artists, Brussels' Art Nouveau architecture, Belgian comic strip art, tapestry and lace, World War I battlefields and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful phrases, visa and health information