An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Bangkok, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Bangkok.
Explore gleaming treasures at the National Museum, wander Bangkok's canals and waterways, marvel at the spectacular Grand Palace or visit the bustling Chatuchak Market. From the Top 10 Buddhist temples to the Top 10 festivals - discover the best of Bangkok with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Bangkok:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a four-day tip
- Top 10 lists showcase Bangkok's best attractions, covering the Grand Palace, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Wat Arun, Jim Thompson House and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Bangkok, plus five colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Bangkok's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers the Old City, Chinatown, Downtown, Greater Bangkok and more