Cornwall short walks Collins Collins | 9780008101558
Gratis levering vanaf €50 (binnen België)
Discover Cornwall like never before with Ramblers Short Walks in Cornwall.
This practical e-guidebook contains 20 short walks in Cornwall, all of which are 5 miles or under, and are ideal for families and individuals young and old looking for ideas for an afternoon stroll.
Cornwall forms the tip of the southwest peninsula of Great Britain and is home to a fascinating varied landscape, featuring both areas of moorland and coastland. The 20 walks in Ramblers Short Walks will cover each aspect; there is no better way to experience these landscapes.
Produced in co-operation with the Ramblers and featuring Ordnance Survey mapping, Ramblers Short Walks in Cornwall is the most reliable and trustworthy walking companion.
When you walk with Ramblers Short Walks in Cornwall you’ll enjoy:
• 20 easy to follow walks which can be completed in 3 hours and under.
• Each walk has a detailed Ordnance Survey map with the route clearly marked plus a detailed description of the route.
• The walks have been chosen with consideration for parking and refreshments to ensure they are suitable for families.
• Interesting facts about all the things you'll see along the route.
• Essential information on walking and the general area covered by the guide.