- The Galloway Hills form part of the Southern Uplands of Scotland
- 3 Corbetts, 4 Grahams and 11 Donalds
- Includes Merrick, Corserine, part of Galloway Forest Park, Clatteringshaws Loch and Glen Trool.
- The Superwalker XT25 is based on original HARVEY mapping with all the information a walker would expect
- The clarity of the mapping has been improved to enable more people to read it without their glasses. The map is uncluttered by information irrelevant to the walker
- The precise contouring and delicate hill shading give an immediate picture of the ground. Less than half the weight of a laminated map
- GPS compatible
Experience the satisfaction of fine navigation with the Superwalker XT25 now printed on our 100% waterproof and almost indestructible paper, whatever the weather!